Wednesday 22 July 2015

Catch up with me on Facebook

Hello - just in case you think it's a little quiet here lately, I seem to have migrated most of my online activity to Facebook, where I'm known as (variously) Alan Tucker, Tucks and c.tenor.saxophone - click on this link


I've also started a C Saxophone Archive page over there, early days, but my C's are getting a touch neglected at the moment. Seem to be back on tenor sax, also enjoying a new friend - a bass clarinet - and I've also gone all 'baroque', playing tenor and great-bass recorders and music from centuries past (well, they are in C...)

Again, click on this link for the C Saxophone Archive page...

Hopefully, these links will also encourage Google search engines to include my Facebook witterings in normal searches - who knows ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment